Friday, January 22, 2010

Laptop Ide Adapter Where Can I Buy An Adapter To Connect My Laptop Hard Drive To Either A USB Or IDE Port.....?

Where can I buy an adapter to connect my Laptop Hard Drive to either a USB or IDE Port.....? - laptop ide adapter

I have a laptop that does not distract the one who is quite death. Can anyone guide me, some kind of adapter that my laptop hard drive, an IDE on the IDE port of my desktop, or especially if it is possible to use a USB connection ..... Thank you want to buy!

1 comments:

outdoors... said...

Newegg.com has some ... 2.5 "USB enclosure ... Here is a good review: N82E16817182143

Read the comments on a .. select all work basically the same way. They have converted a chip in the IDE to USB.

She has the hard drive of the laptop. FYI. There is no good way to connect a laptop directly via USB to a PC, how does it work through USB.

Post a Comment