Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Building Society Savings Moving Building Society Savings - Which Account?

Moving building society savings - which account? - building society savings

So, my local market close Harborough Branch. I can not get it so close. So ... I move my money! I'm only 14, but prefer no children. I already have an account at the national level, the money is that I use regularly and Bradford & Bingley. I want one with a high interest rate ... Money is not often published. I would transfer about 280 pounds at first.


Suggestions? Any tips?


Thank you,
Sophie

3 comments:

kevin p said...

try to Cheltenham and Gloucester

kevin p said...

try to Cheltenham and Gloucester

Mema said...

Why not a line Acc't. or ISA. I use First Direct fits me very well and good interest rates.

Post a Comment