Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Turn 21 On A Weekend How Do I Get My License Kansas: Drivers License Expiration And 21'st Birthday?

Kansas: Drivers License expiration and 21'st Birthday? - i turn 21 on a weekend how do i get my license

Step 21 on Friday and did not think I can renew my license at a DMV. I think going into this weekend for my birthday, and I wonder if I should be able, in bars, if my license has expired go technically Friday. I think .. in Aggieville go I'm not sure that the bars that are stringent? Thanks for the help!

2 comments:

╔||-_-|╗ said...

You need something that shows its age, the Huns, not the FBI, do not worry. In reality, it is still valid, and for a further 3 months ... Health!

MasterPy... said...

Unless they scan IDs to search for open orders, I doubt that it matters.

Post a Comment