Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Swinging Towel Bar Would This Be Considered Intrusive Thoughts? If Not Then What?

Would this be considered intrusive thoughts? if not then what? - swinging towel bar

I do not understand the concept of "intrusive thoughts" not quite, but I have some examples of what I think are intrusive thoughts or something like it ...
- I have very random thoughts that I am something like painting a room, and I can not think of me, until I do finish painting the room. As I paint, the room is the more difficult it is to the end of painting the room. And I thought to use a person that revolve around one of the bars in the city in the gym, the jumps and such, and I can not go out of my head. I had this idea that, since I have 6 or 7 There was a time sequence of pictures, when I was young. I also have some ideas that are a bit violent or disruptive. But the strangefrequently.
I am also going very paranoid in public places, because they believe that someone will hurt themselves or someone follows me. I panicked and I can not breathe and my body stretched and I ran as fast as possible.
Other things that annoy me are --
- I can not dress in a swimsuit, and I put a pillow with wet hair
- Sometimes I have things in squares, such as towels, wipes, tissues, paper ...
Organize - we often things like pencils or books, if I'm nervous or when I try to avoid panic
- Also, I have a problem with it if something is moving and has lived there for a while, then it bothers me. For example, if there was a pillow with my feet on the sofa, and someone tok, I must replace the foot again, or another pillow. (Please tell me if you have this problem too?)
- I have many other things that make me worried or very little paranoid, but this is only the base material.

4 comments:

kenoplay... said...

Unwanted, intrusive thoughts, violent thoughts that cause strong emotions of the person who has opinions.

It seems your thoughts are on the side of the obsessive thoughts.

Eara said...

not agree with this http://www.panic-and-anxiety-attacks.com/intrusive-thoughts.html

mr hott said...

yes

Mia said...

You need my twin brother or something. I can not sleep with my hair wet, I can not take. And sometimes get sick sick after taking a shower and my unmade bed, like "I would kill myself if I had all the wet as in my bed to do the same." I could not stand all the moisture in my bed. I know, very strange. And sometimes it does not prevent something normal, and a really unpleasant or disturbing thoughts that come to mind, and I can not help but think about it! I'm like EW EW disappears, but still there. I do not know if it's like ADD or ACD or something. And yes, sometimes things have to be perfectly folded, and when I start to say something, I need to clean everything around. Little things like that are so annoyin! Do you want a virgin? Cause thats what I am.

sorry in not sure what the term just another way to add

Post a Comment