Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pics Of Damaged Penis How Can I Get Over This, I Want To Make It Work?

How can I get over this, i want to make it work? - pics of damaged penis

I was a man for a year and a half in the first 8 Mons was not as great a man, it was still good, but things Shaddy, deppresion and he has since been treated for Our Realtionship much better, but the problem is I can not have things he has done in the past. He gets angry and tells me I'm back, but I can not. I want so bad, it will ruin our Realtionship. Never Let Down, but some things he still cared about me as if you have 2 join dating sites and images according to their penis to girls and other inaproite with them to chat. It also has a big mouth and told me about other girls who had sexual intercourse, I told him to stop tellin me about it and he did, but the damage is already done. I only said, "Get Over It & quot, no longer bothers me Cuz they can not. I can not even into his car becas I know he had sex before with other girls. Am I really a problem? How to solve this problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment