Monday, February 22, 2010

Nipple Nail Video Give Me Your Best Idea For A Jackass-type Skit?

Give me your best idea for a jackass-type skit? - nipple nail video

Here's an example:

A friend of mine, when I used to provide furniture that was huge big and we pay him to abuse, that is beaten with wooden slats, or put a clamp on your nipple and fittings for 20 seconds. If the pain he could and hope he has the money, and when I could not suffer, we get to see her All Jacked Up and shizz not pay jack.

Anyway, after I paid $ 20 to sit a little behind on a chair ... I stood before him, and beat her so much and as hard as I did for 15 seconds. I have a timer to time within 5 seconds, 10 seconds to call, then 11 12 13 14 15 because at 11 I wanted to lace your fingers together and double-fist pump and in their rubble.

But chipress for about 5 seconds or less. It was very impressive, because I think freely about 10 times, but took no video: (

Anyways ... Skit ideas? I'm all ears.

1 comments:

SPLATT said...

Bring your team on the roof. Expect over his head. Skip. See that you hit the ground first.

Post a Comment