Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sites De Lolicon WILL YOU GET JEALOUS WITH YOUR HUSBANDS NEW FEMALE FRIENDS IN SOCIAL SITES?

WILL YOU GET JEALOUS WITH YOUR HUSBANDS NEW FEMALE FRIENDS IN SOCIAL SITES? - sites de lolicon

If you are married and 2 years and her husband remained faithful, do not drink, smoke, work hard only for the family ... but addicted to social networking sites. (As mentioned in passing)
Want to make your friends envious of women on the Internet, which called darling, darling, darling?. Even if he says they are just friends, and he do not go overboard?

4 comments:

Molly said...

No, I will be jealous and I'm 19 and I was with my boyfriend for 2 years and been the reason is that I'm not jealous, because I trust him too. If you can not trust your man, maybe there is something wrong with your marriage, and that she is disturbed by a kind of child

Keepin_i... said...

There must be some limits, since they do not know clearly. You need to both speak and know what could be.

And to answer your question, yes, to be jealous when the call names of pets. This is something I would like to specifically address.

Riverbea... said...

I have been married for 15 years, I am jealous because I know he loves me! Do not worry about small things!

Daisy said...

the only person to have recourse to the HON or love is his wife or his daughter to be happy ... someone else. idk thats just me.

Post a Comment