Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pictures, Warts On Lip Lip Questions, Not Affecting My Life, But Curious?

Lip questions, not affecting my life, but curious? - pictures, warts on lip

Ok odd question, I had no problems, but it has to do with my lip?
[I saw all the corners and edges, but all they have are pictures of warts nasty mouth and genitalia]
///.... ewww







However, around 2006, at a time have I had a small white lump on the lip at the top center.
Then I remember in 2008, he developed a sudden two more bumps, but at different times on my lips, a lower left and upper right on the corner.
are small, white, and not hurt. They are soft and not really noticeable, but I notice it, and when other opinions, just ignore it, as if nothing ...
Now I want serious answers, so you can have the same or a different problem, but please do not hesitate ... There are good answers
And another thing, I have many sex partners or something like that ...
thank you ... :]

More details
Well, three strikes are still on my lips, I would post a photo here, but since 2006 and have in recent months, have remained there, with nOT changed in size or color or something. but they are still there ...

3 comments:

Abbi R said...

I think I know what you mean
I had one of my lip like a very small
Pressed I think it is a strange place and has yet to disappear for a while ... but seems to have disappeared.

lucy lou said...

Wounds can be cold, or if you have oily skin, small grains could

lucy lou said...

Wounds can be cold, or if you have oily skin, small grains could

Post a Comment