Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Simpsons Fruit Machine What's The Strangest, Craziest, Totally Out There Dream You've Ever Had?

What's the strangest, craziest, totally out there dream you've ever had? - simpsons fruit machine

I got mine yesterday! Omgsh totally weird me out! Here goes:
The United States has had a communist regime in all fruit and rationing of food, because all the bees that pollinate fruit trees and vegetable plants, mysteriously disappeared. I look to find Marge and Homer Simpson, my grandmother's backyard with fruit trees for food, but there was nothing to eat. Then Mr. Burns came, and managed to cook some kind of channel is dead, but there was Homer. Then he is sad and has up to $ 50 Buy Homer. Margin then fly a spacecraft to Saturn, because the food is good and cheap there! When the police the secret of America where he flies with a speed of light on the earth and escape.
As my family and I go and The Simpsons. We drive to the suburbs, but never finished, but we have a house where they were refugees with a barbecue, and my father had to go, but I would anyway.WTF left stay.He!

0 comments:

Post a Comment